Sunday 10 August 2008

Mark Wıley Summer Camp feedback

Hı Guys

Feedback from Guro Mark on our summer camp -



Alan, we had another great summer camp together! A really dedicated group of tough guys throwing fists and swinging sticks!! My kind of long weekend. On day one we shared the same teaching space, and I could hear you teaching the guys very essential details of body structure and energy movement in the first form. They are lucky to have you as a resource for this. My groups were great, too. We went over the details and mechanics of footwork, striking, ranges, single stick, knife, sword and dagger, disarms. Everyone was amazed and spot on with their training and enthusiasm. I can't wait until the next camp. And next time you and I have to spend more time together to train each other! ...and watch more films! Through thick and thin we are brothers. We need to plan a Philly camp!

Guro Mark V Wıley


I am very proud of the group we are buildıng!

best

Alan

No comments: